Church - Directions & Parking
Summer Parking Information
Parking around the First Presbyterian Church campus will remain the same throughout summer months with one exception. Additional parking places, around the Family Life Center, will be designated as senior parking during summer months while the Thornwell Lectures are being held.
Parking for Sunday Services
- Corner of Washington and Bull Streets
- Corner of Lady and Bull Streets (Counseling Center)
- Corner of Lady and Bull Streets (Palmer Ministry Center)
- 1414 Lady Street, behind the Ministry House Columbia; enter from Marion Street
- 1400 Lady Street, behind The Bridge; enter from Marion Street
- Ground level of Keenan parking garage (corner of Lady and Marion Streets); please do not block the loading dock
- Palmetto Citizens Federal Credit Union parking lot; please do not block the ATM lanes; towing enforced 24/7
- Palmetto Technology Park / Wachovia
- Sweeny Wingate & Barrow parking lot on Lady Street
- Additional parking is available in the parking lot and deck behind the Palmer Ministry Center; you may enter between the church parking lot and the Leon Ritter Furrier building, or on Gervais Street (ground level only).
Do not block entrances or exits to parking lots.